Leading people takes time. Time you likely don't feel you have to give.
We get it.
Meetings, phone calls, inventory, budgets, employee issues, and problem-solving likely already take up more time than you have available in a day.
This 2-hour live and interactive virtual course is all about helping you find the time so necessary to create an environment where employees can thrive (and you can feel a little more sane).
Check out this list of some of the takeaways you can plan to learn in this course.
- Prioritizing your time to focus on the most important tasks (and sticking to the plan)
- Dealing with "emergencies"
- Getting out of e-mail chaos
- Learning to delegate and empower others to help you
- Utilizing your online calendar (outlook, gmail, etc.) to protect your time
Finding Time to Lead
This is a virtual course hosted in Zoom. You'll receive an email the day before the training with a link to the event as well as all supporting materials. Please be prepared to video conference for this training.