Change is constant.
Yet it's human nature to resist it.
When not implemented effectively, people are frustrated, angry, confused, and generally non-productive.
Whether you are leading employees through a minor change or you are a new leader to the team, this 2-hour live virtual course will help you to implement the change more successfully.
Did you know it's necessary to communicate 7X more during a change initiative?
In this interactive class, you'll walk away with targeted action steps to ensure your change is more effective.
Some of the specific details discussed will include:
- Communicating change initiatives - style, frequency, types of communication
- Reactions to change
- The domino affect of multiple changes
- How to ensure the team stays motivated through a change
- Leveraging the "cheerleader" and minimizing the effects of "negative Ned"
- Tips to move through the stages of change faster
Upon registering, you'll receive a link to attend the virtual training.
Leading Employees Through Change
This is a virtual course. Upon registering, you'll receive the Zoom login information for your designated date and time.
Your satisfaction is our greatest priority. If, for any reason, you are not satsfied with the training received, we will gladly provide a 100% refund.