In these trying times, it's become more important than ever to lead with empathy and compassion. Employees have lives outside of work and those lives intertwine. People feel uncertain, stressed, scared, and vulnerable. More than ever, they are looking to you for reassurance, confidence, and leadership.
In this 2-hour live virtual course, you'll learn in an interactive format how to demonstrate the empathy and compassion your team needs. More specifically, some of the topics covered include:
- How to create a safe environment for employees to open up.
- Listening at a deeper level and "hearing" what isn't being said.
- Learn the importance of allowing yourself to be vulnerable enough to walk in their shoes.
- Instill confidence in your team by demonstrating compassion and an action plan for success
- Connecting with team members at a level that builds trust and confidence.
Leading with Empathy & Compassion
Once enrolled in a session, you will receive a link to a Zoom virtual meeting and course contents landing page.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you are unable to attend or are disatisfied with the course, we will gladly refund your purchase.